Museum De Lakenhal is open!
Timeslot reservation is not mandatory for visiting the museum. However, you will need to register at the ticket counter, which is why we recommend you to book an online ticket and corresponding time slot in advance. This will avoid long lines at the box office.tickets
A safe and enjoyable museum visit for everyone
We have taken additional measures to make your visit to Museum De Lakenhal as safe and enjoyable possible, and we ask you to be aware of the following additional measures:
- We will provide additional cleaning of contact points and touch surfaces, such as door handles, toilets, taps, lockers and ATMs.
- Inside the museum, there are several places where you can find disinfecting hand gels, gloves or face masks. Feel free to use these. You are not required to wear a face mask.
- It is only possible to pay with a debit card and selected credit cards.
- The coatroom is closed, but you can use the lockers.
- We ask you to only visit the museum if you do not have any corona symptoms.
- Keep distance from your fellow museum visitors and our staff members. Is it (too) busy in a museum hall? Come back later.
- Please follow the directions of our staff members – they are there to assure a safe museum visit for you and your fellow museum visitors.
Do you have any other questions? Take a look at frequently asked questions. If those don’t offer the answer you are looking for, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to help you! During your visit our staff members are available to help you – of course at a safe distance.
We hope to see you soon.